Utopia Towels Premium Grey Hand Towels – 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton, Ultra Soft and Highly Absorbent, 600 GSM Extra Large Hand Towels 16 x 28 inches, Hotel & Spa Quality Hand Towels (6-Pack)
(as of Nov 06,2021 04:41:08 UTC – Details)
Ring Spun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to pamper your hands with a soft, absorbent, fluffy hand towel after a day of house chores! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% cotton hand towel that is made from soft and durable ring spun terry. Each large hand towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use it in your bathroom or gym as a post workout accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously sized 16 x 28 inches’ hand towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel’s quality and durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay dry for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
– Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
– Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
– Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
– Always use a light detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
– Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
– Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
– If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
– Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
– Dry the towels immediately after washing them. You can rotate and turn over your towels periodically to ensure an even dry.
– It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Machine washable, tumble dry on low; for best results, do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
Set includes six premium cotton large hand towels measuring 16 by 28 inches each
Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton; ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature
It is perfect for use in bathroom, kitchen, gym, spa, office, and for face wash, general cleaning as it gives you a very soft, comfortable, and lightweight feel, making it both luxurious and functional for you and your loved ones
Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture